In this episode of Practice Growth HQ we discuss the fine art of listening to your customers, and how it can exponentially grow your business.
You’ll meet Frederick Dudek, author of ‘Creating Business Superfans’. In this episode, Frederick shares his insights on improving customer retention in your business through stronger relationships and the power of recognition in your network.
If you’re eager to learn how you can keep more of your existing patients while increasing revenue, take notes as you listen to this episode!
What you’ll learn:
- (07:10) Frederick unpacks the fine art of listening to your customers and shares how can it help you grow your business
- (13:10) Discover why learning more about your customers will keep them returning to you again and again
- (17:10) Learn simple techniques for dramatically increasing customer retention
- (19:26) Business Superfans: Find out what inspired Frederick to write his book plus a breakdown of each chapter
- (22:02) Your THREE Groups: Employees, Customers, and Business Alliance Partners. Find out how they work together to make your business a success
- (25:18) Learn how to build bi-directional relationships with your business alliance partners (and why it’s so important)
- (27:01) Discover how an overpriced steak turned Frederick into a superfan of his local butcher (and how you can apply these same principles to your own practice)
- (31:14) Learn why giving your customers more is the most cost-effective marketing you could ever invest in
- (36:09) Why it’s important to treat your employees as well as you’d like them to treat your customers
- Plus loads more!